Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Back

"Video killed the radio star" The Buggles

It's been awhile huh? Sorry. Life is a busy thing. Especially around the holidays when my ski season starts and all the wonderful time with family. These things take priority over flying, as they should. These are the things that keep me grounded, starting with my wife and kid(s). Sprout is expected April 13 and we are excited.

I have gotten out twice so far this month, working under the hood to fulfill that portion of my training. I'm really close as I only need: 1 more solo landing at a towered airport, 7 more night landings, another 1 hour or so under the hood, then it's on to my phase check and THE PRACTICAL EXAM.

My instructor agreed to shoot some video of me at the controls, once around the pattern. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment